- The Belmar (Curved Top) crib offers a simplistic design beyond the classic
- It adds rustic and coastal elements
- This collections will take you back to the days of walking barefoot on the beach
Anchors Away - Let's set sail into the blue horizon on a sunny summer day with the Evolur Belmar (Flat Top) crib inspired by the white Adirondack chairs on golden beaches.
The Belmar (Curved Top) crib offers a simplistic design beyond the classic. It adds rustic and costal elements such as shiplap details with singular route lines which highlights the headboard.This collections will take you back to the days of walking barefoot on the beach, collecting seashells, building sandcastles, beachside bonfire going with sâ€™mores and watching the sunset with your family.
The Belmar is crafted out of kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers. Using quality materials and craftsmanship, along with forward-thinking functionality, this piece is designed to work effortlessly throughout the years. This crib converts to a toddler bed, a day bed and a full-size bed to accommodate your growing child (conversion rails sold separately).
Available in Weathered White and Rustic Gray this collection will add sophistication to your baby nursery and resonate to a momâ€™s coastal elegant sense. The Belmar converts to a charming toddler bed with our conversion kit sold separately daybed and the back panel converts to a full-size headboard with the simple addition of our wooden bed frame (sold separately).
- Evolur Cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standard that meet and exceed those set by the American Society for Testing and Materials, Juvenile Products Manufactures Association and Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Each of Evolur Cribs undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with all US and Canadian Crib regulation.
- Fits standard size Evolur crib mattress.
- The Collection: Lifestyle 5-in-1 Crib, Double Dresser, Tall Chest
- Finishes: Rustic Grey and Weathered White
58.70″ L(W) x 30.70″ W(D) x 51.20″ H
Accessories & Parts
Toddler Guard Rail
Warranty: 1 Year
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
Orders of in stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, if there is any different stock condition, like for example pre-order or special order it will be mentioned on the product page, with an estimated availability date.
You are eligible to return your order within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Normally, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs when returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that offers tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You can contact us during business hours via our main number. Or send us an email and we will get back to you promptly.
Contact us for any question
Call us: 718.437.3400
Customer Service Hours Eastern Time
Mon - Thu: 11 am - 6:30 pm / Fri: 11 am - 1 pm / Sat: Closed / Sun: 11:30 am - 6:30 pm