- the installed vehicle receiver and the caregiver's smartphone
- the Cybex design of this technology has been expanded
- the child behind in the car, but also alerts
The Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 monitors the well-being of the seated child through the smart chest clip that is synced with the installed vehicle receiver and the caregiver's smartphone; and while originally developed to help prevent the rising number of infant hot car deaths, the Cybex design of this technology has been expanded to ensure safety for children in a range of additional situations.
The Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 still provides that essential alert when the caregiver accidentally leaves the child behind in the car, but also alerts the caregiver if a child unbuckles themselves while the vehicle is in motion; if the back seat has become too warm or too cold; and if a child has been seated for too long â€”all through a user-friendly app, that also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQâ€™s and other useful information to help prevent car seat misuse.
- 5-point safety harness with SensorSafe 2.0 Technology integrated in the chest clip
- SensorSafe 2.0 Technology provides essential alerts through the installed vehicle receiver and the caregiver's cell phone when unsafe situations arise
- Adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact*
- Magnetic belt holders for easy entry and exit from the seat
- Rear-facing installation from 5 lbs. to 40 lbs., or Forward Facing from 20 lbs. to 65 lbs.
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child
- 10 position one-hand adjustable recline for the best fit to your car
- Cup holder can be positioned on either side and is dishwasher safe for easy clean up
Dimensions & Weight
- Weight:5 - 35 lbs
- Height:19 - 37 inches
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
Orders of in stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, if there is any different stock condition, like for example pre-order or special order it will be mentioned on the product page, with an estimated availability date.
You are eligible to return your order within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Normally, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs when returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that offers tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You can contact us during business hours via our main number. Or send us an email and we will get back to you promptly.