- the installed vehicle receiver and the caregiver's smartphone
- the Cybex design of this technology has been expanded
- the child behind in the car, but also alerts
The Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 monitors the well-being of the seated child through the smart chest clip that is synced with the installed vehicle receiver and the caregiver's smartphone; and while originally developed to help prevent the rising number of infant hot car deaths, the Cybex design of this technology has been expanded to ensure safety for children in a range of additional situations.
The Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 still provides that essential alert when the caregiver accidentally leaves the child behind in the car, but also alerts the caregiver if a child unbuckles themselves while the vehicle is in motion; if the back seat has become too warm or too cold; and if a child has been seated for too long â€”all through a user-friendly app, that also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQâ€™s and other useful information to help prevent car seat misuse.
- 5-point safety harness with SensorSafe 2.0 Technology integrated in the chest clip
- SensorSafe 2.0 Technology provides essential alerts through the installed vehicle receiver and the caregiver's cell phone when unsafe situations arise
- Adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact*
- Magnetic belt holders for easy entry and exit from the seat
- Rear-facing installation from 5 lbs. to 40 lbs., or Forward Facing from 20 lbs. to 65 lbs.
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child
- 10 position one-hand adjustable recline for the best fit to your car
- Cup holder can be positioned on either side and is dishwasher safe for easy clean up
Dimensions & Weight
- Weight:5 - 35 lbs
- Height:19 - 37 inches