- Constructed with a unique “dual curve” design
- it features a breathable and antimicrobial charcoal foam bead chamber
- The outer ring feature an ultra soft polyester filling
- helps to keep baby’s neck and spine aligned
The Dono&Dono Baby Playtime Pillow’s patented ergonomic design was created to reduce the occurrence of Plagiocephaly, or flat head syndrome in infants. Constructed with a unique “dual curve” design, it features a breathable and antimicrobial charcoal foam bead chamber which naturally keeps baby’s head cool while providing a flexible surface that moves with the baby’s head. The outer ring feature an ultra soft polyester filling which helps to keep baby’s neck and spine aligned.
Made of premium MicroModal® fabric by Lenzing, the world’s leading manufacturer of eco-friendly fibers made from highly sustainable beechwood trees. All products that bear the Lenzing name are required to maintain ASTM quality standards for pilling and are rigorously tested. MicroModal® is highly absorbent, breathable, and 50% more moisture wicking than cotton, meaning it will pull more sweat from baby’s body and helps to prevent overheating.
In the beginning stages of life, an infant’s eyesight is not fully developed and simple high-contrasting images are easy for baby to focus on. Dono&Dono products all feature modern, black and white designs, great for baby’s developing eyesight and proven to boost brain development.
Baby Playtime pillow measures 15”L x 9”W. Pillow cover (Top) 70% Modal, 30% cotton, (Bottom) 100% Cotton. Pillow filling-100% Polyester, charcoal foam beads.
- HELPS PREVENT FLAT HEAD SYNDROME - Newborn babies are often born with head asymmetry- plagiocephaly and torticollis as a result of the tight quarters during utero! Using the proper infant head shaping pillow can help correct both issues.
- ANTIMICROBIAL AND BREATHABLE - The combination of MicroModal® materials, charcoal foam beads, and polyester, provide superior health benefits to newborns and infants. These materials provide moisture wicking to keep baby's head cool and dry, and antimicrobial properties to inhibit the growth of harmful germs.
- ENCOURAGES PROPER SPINE ALIGNMENT & SUPPORT - Our patented design provides comfort and cushion and keeps baby from favoring one side of their head. Similar to memory foam, our pillows hold their shape while little heads rest and play on the floor, in a stroller, or even a bouncer.
- MICROMODAL® PILLOW COVER - MicroModal® is an ultra soft eco-friendly material made from highly sustainable beechwood trees. It is 50% more absorbent than cotton, breathable, and cool to the touch, making it great for any season.
- MIX AND MATCH - Shop all of our Dono&Dono blankets, swaddles, playtime pillows, hooded bath towels, and more - all available on Amazon. All of our products are made with high quality materials that are tested to the highest safety standards, making them the perfect baby shower or registry gift for newborns.
Dimension & Weight
9 x 2.5 x 15 inches
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
Orders of in stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, if there is any different stock condition, like for example pre-order or special order it will be mentioned on the product page, with an estimated availability date.
You are eligible to return your order within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Normally, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs when returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that offers tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You can contact us during business hours via our main number. Or send us an email and we will get back to you promptly.