- one base, two fabric sets, three parent facing options
- easily switch fabrics from lie flat to parent facing seat
- newborn to 15kg / 33lbs (more stand out features below)
Innovation at its best, carrycot plus delivers three parent facing solutions (lie-flat, incline for babies with reflux and parent facing). With versatility and new great colours to choose from, carrycot plus makes getting out and about with your baby a breeze.
more stand out features:
1 base, 2 fabric sets, 3 parent facing options
- lie flat carrycot for newborn
- incline mode - perfect for babies suffering reflux
- converts to a parent facing seat with the switch of a fabric set
- carrycot feet for use off the buggy
- storm cover<
- sun cover<
what's in the box:
- all required fabrics
- 600D polyester sunhood
- carrycot clips
- ventilated base
- carrycot feet/struts
- reversible carrycot lid (lids come with colour on one side, black on the other)
- max load in lie-flat & reflux modes: 9kgs/20lbs
- max load in parent-facing mode: 15kg / 33lbs
- product weight: 3.9kg / 8.6lbs
- internal dimensions:
- 76 x 27 x 20cm
- 30 x 10.6 x 8""""
- external dimensions:
- 82 x 34 x 22cm
- 32 x 13 x 8.6""""
- swift (2015+ and pre-2015 models)
- mini (2015+ and pre-2015 models)
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
Orders of in stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, if there is any different stock condition, like for example pre-order or special order it will be mentioned on the product page, with an estimated availability date.
You are eligible to return your order within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Normally, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs when returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that offers tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You can contact us during business hours via our main number. Or send us an email and we will get back to you promptly.