- The toddler rail and the full-size bed rails are sold separately.
- We strongly recommend that the conversion rails be purchased at the same time as the crib.
The Emilia [e'mi:lja] Region of Northern Italy is known for its rich history of royalty and luxury and was the inspiration for the Emilia Forever Crib. The crib is designed to grow with your child, and the classic styling will look wonderful in your childâ€™s room as the crib transitions into a bed for your toddler and later into a full-sized bed. The three position mattress support is designed to make it easy to reach your newborn and allows you to lower the mattress as your little one grows. The outstanding quality and craftsmanship will provide a product that will last through the years. Crafted from sustainable wood from the forests of New Zealand and finished with non-toxic finishes that are regularly tested to ensure that they exceed the required standards for lead, you can be sure that your investment in your childâ€™s crib is both safe and environmentally responsible. The Emilia Forever Crib is finished in the same finishes as our Trieste line, and it can be paired with any of our Trieste dressers and nightstands. It also coordinates nicely with the Novara, Salerno and Volterra collections as well, so you have many choices when creating the perfect space for your little one. The Emilia Forever Crib is available in Vintage Cherry, Mocacchino, and White.
Dimensions W x D x H (inches): 55 x 31 x 45
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
- Orders exceeding $74.99 (USD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will encounter a shipping fee.
We at Mega Babies, pride ourselves with excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return an item, Mega Babies offers a 30 day return policy with 100% money back guarantee.
Return Shipping Address
How To Process a Return
- Please contact customer service by phone 718-437-3400 or via email Sales@megababiesusa.com.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
Return Conditions and Clarifications
- Return Items need to be in unused and brand new condition, include all merchandise tags, and in the original packaging.
- Please include the order number when processing a return.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc...) are non refundable.
- Refund payment will be credited to the card used when purchased.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping fee.
- Shipping cost is non refundable.
- Items received as a gift, can be exchanged or eligible for store credit only.
We are here to guide you with any issues you have with items under warranty that malfunction and/or have defects. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to handle the claim directly. Claims need to be filed with the company. In any event you fail to reach the company, Mega Babies will try to intervene on your behalf.