THE ALL-NEW CRUZ V2 REMAINS SLEEK WHILE DELIVERING A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF STROLLING PERFORMANCE AND FUNCTIONALITY.
Parenting is full of adjustments like learning to function on little sleep and never leaving the house again without an arsenal of supplies. Fortunately for parents, there’s been no compromising with the CRUZ V2. Its streamlined design gives you more without weighing you down. So stroll down bumpy city streets, maneuver around crowded malls, load your basket with your diaper bag, toys, groceries and whatever else you need. Relax, the world is still your oyster.
V2 2020 New Features:
- Higher back & longer leg rest and deeper footrest on the toddler seat provide added comfort for growing children.
- Optimal Suspension Performance: Patent-pending, dual-action rear suspension softens the ride no matter a child's weight.
- Bigger Wheels, Better Ride: Large front and rear tires create a smoother ride over tough terrain.
- A Downsized Fold: Cruz V2 folds smaller than its predecessor, making it even easier to carry and tuck into tight spaces or trunks.
Dimensions & Weight
- Unfolded: 37″L x 22..25″W x 39.5″ H
- True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket)
- Frame + Seat: 21.5 lbs
- Frame: 15 lbs
- Seat: 6.5 lbs
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
Orders of in stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, if there is any different stock condition, like for example pre-order or special order it will be mentioned on the product page, with an estimated availability date.
You are eligible to return your order within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Normally, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs when returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that offers tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You can contact us during business hours via our main number. Or send us an email and we will get back to you promptly.