- The Waverly converts to a charming toddler bed with our conversion kit
- Our cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standards
- Fits standard size Evolur crib mattress Also available in the Evolur Adele Collection
Evolur Waverly collection is inspired by East Coast Autumn; the last few days of cool weather before winter returns. The Waverly flat top crib offers a simplistic design showcasing a lodge panel headboard with straight lines surrounded by substantial molding. This crib converts to a toddler bed, a day bed and a full-size bed to accommodate your growing child (conversion rails sold separately).
Using quality materials and craftsmanship, along with forward-thinking functionality, this piece is designed to work effortlessly throughout the years. The textured finishes offers a rustic farmhouse touch which can be paired with wooden ceilings beam, rustic decor like crate bookshelves, galvanized containers, metals frames with the shades of the Autumn season canvas the walls. This collection will take you back to a beautiful Autumn day of bright yellows, reds and oranges of foliage covering the country side, apple picking, hayrides, pumpkin patchâ€™s and drinking apple cider with family.
Evolur Waverly collection offers as an array of case goods including standard double dressers, and tall chests. Also available is a universal night stand, change station tray, conversion kit and toddler rail( sold separately). Also available in the Evolur Waverly Collection are coordinating pieces such as the Double Dresser; Tall chest that offers an organic nature nursery set that grows with your child. The textured finishes offers a rustic farmhouse touch influenced by east coast autumn, paired with wooden ceilings beam, rustic decor like crate bookshelves, galvanized containers, metals frames with the shades of reds, yellows and oranges canvas.
The Waverly is crafted out of Kiln-dried hardwood with fine veneers.The Waverly flat top crib offers a simplistic design showcasing a lodge panel headboard with straight lines surrounded by substantial molding. Features hidden hardware with a 3 mattress height setting to accommodate your growing baby, and fixed stationary sides rails.
- The Waverly converts to a charming toddler bed with our conversion kit (sold separately); daybed and the back panel converts to a full-size headboard with the simple addition of our wooden bed frame (sold separately).
- Our cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standards. They meet and/or exceed the standards set by American Society for Testing and Materials, Juvenile Products Manufactures Association and Consumer Product Safety Commission. Every one of our cribs undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with all US and Canadian crib regulations.
- Fits standard size Evolur crib mattress Also available in the Evolur Adele Collection are coordinating piece such as the Double Dresser; Tall chest that offers an ageless nursery set that grows with your child.
58.00″ L(W) x 31.00″ W(D) x 46.00″ H
Accessories & Parts
Full-size Bed Conversion Kit
Toddler Guard Rail
Product Code: 891
Warranty: 1 Year
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
Orders of in stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, if there is any different stock condition, like for example pre-order or special order it will be mentioned on the product page, with an estimated availability date.
You are eligible to return your order within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Normally, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs when returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that offers tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You can contact us during business hours via our main number. Or send us an email and we will get back to you promptly.