Meet the Bugaboo Lynx, the lightest full-size stroller. Parenting is hard enough, pushing a stroller shouldn’t be. Introducing the Bugaboo Lynx, our lightweight stroller—designed to help you effortlessly navigate life on-the-go.
Super light for easy lifting
The Bugaboo Lynx is our full-size, yet lightweight stroller, as it weighs only 20.7 lbs. Created with high-grade aerospace aluminum, it’s incredibly durable without the weight so you can effortlessly lift in and out of the car or up and down the stairs.
Holds up to 50 lbs
Even with its lightweight composition, the Bugaboo Lynx can accommodate up to 50 lbs in the seat and 22 lbs in the large underseat basket, so even fully loaded, the Bugaboo Lynx drives like a dream.
Comfort wherever you go
When it’s snack time, keep the seat upright for feeding on-the-go or lay the seat flat for a quick snooze. The 3-position recline works both facing the parent or facing the world with the reversible seat. Fully extend the large sun canopy to protect your little one. At the same time the peek-a-boo window allows you to keep a watchful eye.
As your child grows, they become more active and eager to explore. With the adjustable 5-point harness that never requires rethreading, you can ensure your child will be safe and comfortable, at any age.
From coffee shops to dressing rooms, tight spaces can be challenging to navigate with any stroller, especially when it is fully loaded. Luckily, the compact, streamlined design of the Bugaboo Lynx has a responsive, one-handed push so you easily maneuver tight space even when you have your hands full. Not to mention, the puncture proof wheels and suspension gives your child a smoother ride—whatever the terrain!
Extra large extendable sun canopy
Offers protection and tranquility for your sleeping baby while the peek-a-boo window allows you to keep an eye on your little one.
Puncture proof wheels
Puncture proof wheels ensure you will never be stranded.
Enjoy the benefits of a compact, self-standing fold without having to take off the seat.
Pairs perfectly with the Bugaboo Turtle
Integrated adapters on the Bugaboo Turtle car seat pair seamlessly with the Bugaboo Lynx stroller. The design of the Bugaboo Turtle car seat will also match your stroller's look. Meanwhile the heavy-duty outer shell is super resilient yet lightweight, with an ergonomic carry handle to make transportation even easier. The Bugaboo Lynx can also be used with other popular car seat brands using adapters.
- Large, easy accessible under seat basket: 22lbs (max weight), 36L (max volume)
- Highly maneuverable: compact design & small footprint 20.5”
- Effortless to push, even when fully loaded.
- Easy, responsive one hand steering
- Easy one piece, self-standing fold in any configuration. Two piece fold for extra compact folding
- Extra large sun canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Easy comfort harness | easy buckle up & unbuckle, easy height adjustment
- Front wheels Bugaboo suspension
- Two wheel position (beach/snow)
- Attach accessories easily with the integrated attachment point (ex. our Comfort Wheeled Board)
- High seat placement: 22” from the ground
- Height & length with handlebar adjustment
- Changeable seat fabric, sun canopy, grips & wheel caps. All fabrics are machine washable.
- One hand removing seat frame
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
Orders of in stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, if there is any different stock condition, like for example pre-order or special order it will be mentioned on the product page, with an estimated availability date.
You are eligible to return your order within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Normally, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs when returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that offers tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You can contact us during business hours via our main number. Or send us an email and we will get back to you promptly.