The Bugaboo comfort wheeled board+ is ideal for parents going out with a baby and toddler. It was designed to make your stroller more versatile in just a few clicks and will allow you to go for long walks with your children. Your toddler will be happy to walk around or just sit and rest when feeling tired. The installation is easy—when combined with a matching Bugaboo adapter, it can be attached to any Bugaboo stroller. The flexible board position—slightly to the left or right from the handlebar center—creates extra walking space for you; and, when not in use, you can easily click it into an upright position or detach it from your stroller.
The Bugaboo Comfort Wheeled Board can be used on all Bugaboo strollers:
- Bugaboo Fox (no adapter required)
- Bugaboo Ant (no adapter required)
- Bugaboo Cameleon (2007 model) and Bugaboo Cameleon 3 (in combination with the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 adapter)
- Bugaboo Bee (2010 model) and Bugaboo Bee 3 (in combination with the Bugaboo Bee 3 adapter), and Bugaboo Bee 5 (no adapter required).
- Bugaboo Donkey/Donkey2/Donkey3 and Bugaboo Buffalo (in combination with the Bugaboo Donkey/ Buffalo adapter)
- up to a load of 44. lbs
Dimensions & Weight
- 18 x 10.4 x 8.3 inches
- 4.19 pounds
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
Orders of in stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, if there is any different stock condition, like for example pre-order or special order it will be mentioned on the product page, with an estimated availability date.
You are eligible to return your order within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Normally, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs when returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that offers tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You can contact us during business hours via our main number. Or send us an email and we will get back to you promptly.