In the first months, the cradle is the place where your baby will spend most of their time, the place where they will gradually wake up to the world. Charlie Crane, therefore, designed the KUMI as both a reassuring cocoon and a space open to the outside world. Kumi retains the millenary lateral swing, a delicate movement that helps babies fall asleep, while the surrounding laces give it both lightness and safety.
- During assembly, the parents tie the cords themselves. A gesture of high emotional value since it involves participating in the construction of the child’s nest.
- Provides a comfortable, cozy nest for your baby.
- Lateral swing offers delicate movement that helps babies fall asleep.
- Coconut fiber mattress emphasizes the softness of the child’s cocoon.
- Blends beautifully with any nursery decor.
- Use from birth until the child can sit alone, stand up, or crawl.
- Compliant with European standard EN1130:2019.
- Extra simple assembly using the provided Allen key.
- Detachable and washable machine fabric.
- Registered Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Made in Turkey (Wood), France (Mattresses and laces), and China (Cocoon).
- 1-year warranty.
Dimensions & Weight
- Cradle 31.5" x 22"x H 28.5"
- Mattress 26.8" x 15.7" x H 2"
- Height of cot base 17.3"
- Weight 18 lbs.
- 1 beech plywood hoop
- 2 feet and 4 legs in solid beech
- 1 metal structure
- 1 cocoon with 4 PVC rods
- 1 mattress
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 2 laces length 9,50 m
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/DE/NL/IT/ES/PT)
Shipping and Returns Policy
Order Processing and Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Pre-order or special-order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
- Most orders exceeding $74.99 (USD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will incur a shipping fee. Applicable shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
- Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories: Customers may be contacted after an order is placed to inform them of potential changes in shipping charges. There is no free shipping for these orders.
Return Policy: US Only
We at Mega Babies pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return a new item, Mega Babies offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% money back guarantee (with the exception of the return shipping fee and late fees). If we ship outside of the US, there are no returns permitted.
How To Process A Return
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate an RMA.
- Returns shipped after 5 business days of receiving the RMA # may incur a late fee.
- Place items in original packaging.
- Include all merchandise tags.
Terms and Conditions
- Items to be returned need to be in unused and brand-new condition, must include all merchandise tags, and must be in the original packaging.
- You may take the product out of the box to check if it meets your expectations. However, if we observe any damage to the product upon its return to us, the return may be refused or only a partial refund will be provided.
- Online orders may only be returned via delivery to the indicated address, not in-store.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale items and cannot be returned.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc...) are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any refund payment will be credited to the credit card used when purchased.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any items received as a gift can be exchanged for store credit only.
- If a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by customer, a refund will not be issued unless the product is returned in unused and brand-new condition. (Please contact us immediately for any address updates.)
- If a package is undeliverable (e.g., wrong address/ missing unit/apartment #) or refused, we will assess a refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer.
- Customers are encouraged to select package insurance at checkout. Should an uninsured package get lost in transit and the carrier claim is denied, the customer will be required to submit an affidavit. It will then be our discretion to provide a refund in the form of store credit only.
We are here to guide you with any issues you have with items under warranty. Unfortunately, we cannot handle the claim on your behalf. Claims must be filed directly with the manufacturer. If you fail to reach the manufacturer, Mega Babies will do its best to assist you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.