From car seat to stroller in seconds
One simple motion operation
From car seat to stroller in seconds
When using this seat as a stroller, the handlebar can be adjusted according to your preference. When using it as a car seat, it will act as an anti-rebound bar.
Highest safety & quality standards
Doona's products go through strict internal and external tests and examinations to ensure your safety.
Lightweight & compact
TUV and FAA aircraft approved for travel. The Doona is certified for air travel (without the base). In most aircrafts, the Doona can easily pass through the airplane aisle and can be installed on passenger seats. Make sure to contact the airline company in advance. Doonas have been known to fit in large airplane overhead compartments, like 777s.
The Doona Products go through strict internal and external tests and examinations . All mandatory certification is conducted, to assure the highest levels of safety. Doona, with its unique hybrid functionality, has been tested to meet the strictest US standards for Car-Seats, Strollers and Hand-Held Carriers.
Unlike typical car seats, Doona’s unique structure enables positioning the handle against the back of the car seat, thus providing the baby with exceptional Anti-Rebound protection. In case of collision, the Anti-Rebound handle absorbs the impact and prevents the Doona from rotating quickly towards the back of the seat, thus dramatically reducing rebound injuries.
Doona is the ideal solution for air travel. Flight safety experts encourage parents to use an approved car seat to keep their child safe throughout flights. Doona has been certified and approved by the US authorities for air travel and therefore offers the perfect solution for family’s on-the-go. ** Doona recommends contacting the airline in advance to ensure car seats are permitted on your flight and confirm the appropriate seat assignment.
Misuse and improper installation of car seats and strollers are the most common causes of injuries. Doona’s design and engineering teams developed multiple fail-safe mechanisms to assure safe operations and prevent misuses. Among others, these mechanisms prevent the following: Unintentional folding, hasty extension of the carry mode handle, and rotation of the extended handle in the “on-the-go” mode.
Doona is the world’s first car seat with integrated wheels meaning that in less than five seconds you can be out of your car with your precious little one and on the go in safety and style. Whether you’re picking up a latte, running into the supermarket, quickly escaping the rain, or traveling on public transport or through an airport, the Doona is truly the next generation in parent and child safety and mobility.
Inspired by the position of a baby in its mother’s arms, Doona has been designed, alongside medical and engineering experts, to ensure that the baby’s body is properly supported in the correct ergonomic position. Additionally, Doona’s newborn Infant Insert, has been especially designed to cradle and support newborns in the first few months. The Doona Infant Insert’s near-flat ergonomic design boosts your newborn’s upper and lower back and ensures that your baby’s neck and back are ergonomically aligned.
Doona is the only car seat to have been tested and certified as an Infant Car Seat, a Stroller and a infant carrier providing overarching safety for your child in all circumstances. With its unique 3-layer side impact protection, Anti-Rebound Bar crash technology, superior 5-point safety harness and ergonomic infant insert, Doona is one of the safest car seats available today.
Product features & benefits:
• One simple motion operation – car seat to stroller
• Adjustable handlebar - acts as an anti-rebound bar
• 5-point harness
• Rear-facing only
• Highest safety & quality standards
• FAA & TUV aircraft approved for travel
• Removable and washable textiles
• Baby-safe materials/breathable textiles and inner foams
• Suitable for infants up to 28.6 lbs
• 2 years manufacturer's warranty
Midnight Collection Exclusive Features
• Black anodized aluminum profiles
• Black canopy with faux-leather detailing
• Black faux-leather removable handle bar cover
• Matching shoulder pads
• Black seat cover with diamond pattern and faux-leather detailing
• Black Essentials Bag
• Black Bamboo-fiber Infant Insert & Head Support
• Exclusive edition packaging
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
- Orders exceeding $74.99 (USD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will be a charged a shipping fee.
We at Mega Babies, pride ourselves with excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return an item, Mega Babies offers a 30 day return policy with 100% money back guarantee.
Return Shipping Address
How To Process a Return
- Please contact customer service by phone 718-437-3400 or via email Sales@megababiesusa.com.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
Return Conditions and Clarifications
- Return Items need to be in unused and brand new condition, include all merchandise tags, and in the original packaging.
- Please include the order number when processing a return.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc...) are non refundable.
- Refund payment will be credited to the card used when purchased.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping fee.
- Shipping cost is non refundable.
- Items received as a gift, can be exchanged or eligible for store credit only.
We are here to guide you with any issues you have with items under warranty that malfunction and/or have defects. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to handle the claim directly. Claims need to be filed with the company. In any event you fail to reach the company, Mega Babies will try to intervene on your behalf.