- one base, two fabric sets, three parent facing options
- easily switch fabrics from lie flat to parent facing seat
- newborn to 15kg / 33lbs
- compatible with the Mountain Buggy Carrycot Stand
- compatible with duets manufactured from 2012 onwards
innovation at its best, carrycot plus delivers versatility with three parent facing solutions making getting out and about with your baby a breeze
Offering versatility and parent facing longevity all in one key accessory, carrycot plus delivers innovation at its best. With three parent facing seat solutions from newborn to 3 years, including; a lie-flat mode, an incline mode for babies with reflux and a parent facing seat mode which holds up to 15kgs / 33lbs.
what's in the box:
- carrycot frame set (includes frame, base and struts)
- carrycot outer fabric
- aerated carrycot mattress
- carrycot reversible coloured lid and hood
- carrycot clips (right and middle) if intending to use 2 carrycot plus, please purchase an additional left clip
- parent-facing fabric
- lie flat - 9kgs / 20lbs
- parent facing seat - 15kgs / 33lbs
- plenty of growth room - 80 x 30 x 22cm / 31 x 11 x 8.6""""
- age range - newborn to 3 years
- carrycot weight - 4kg / 8.8lbs
- safety certified
This thing is a little narrow but I really love being able to have my baby face me while my older child faces out. I had such a good experience with Megababies! They were helpful and responsive. I would definitely order from them again.
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
Orders of in stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, if there is any different stock condition, like for example pre-order or special order it will be mentioned on the product page, with an estimated availability date.
You are eligible to return your order within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Normally, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs when returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that offers tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You can contact us during business hours via our main number. Or send us an email and we will get back to you promptly.