The Mountain Buggy Unirider is a fun alternative for little ones when out and about; it provides a sense of freedom for growing toddlers, while still keeping them at your fingertips. It features a single 12 inch, all-terrain tire that can conquer miniature mountains, plus a seat with multiple foot positions so they can sit comfortably as they grow, and a built-in handle strap for transportation. The Mountain Buggy Unirider is similar to a balance bicycle/tricycle with a push bar. The part toy, part stroller, is designed to shuttle around children from 2 to 5 years old around in an adventurous way, and lets them experience riding that develops balance, stability, and confidence while having fun.
- grows with your child - 2 feet positions
- 12" air-filled tire to tackle all terrain - and provide suspension
- tough and durable
- built-in handle strap for transportation
- Adult and child handle included
- a child's balance and strength is developed through the gyroscopic movement of unirider, preparing them for bike riding
- designed to accommodate a toddlers center of gravity over the wheel axle, for easy and intuitive use
- can turn on the spot and can be pushed with one hand at jogging speed
- Quick and easy assembly, only takes minutes
- age range - 2 - 5 years (age reference as a guide only)
- safety certified
Dimensions & Weight
Assembled Dimensions: 48.4”L x 7.8”W x 19.6”H
Assembled Weight: 6.5lbs
Maximum Weight Capacity: 55lbs
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-7 business days.
- Pre-order or special order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
- Orders exceeding $74.99 (USD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will be a charged a shipping fee.
We at Mega Babies, pride ourselves with excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return an item, Mega Babies offers a 30 day return policy with 100% money back guarantee.
Return Shipping Address
How To Process a Return
- Please contact customer service by phone 718-437-3400 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
Return Conditions and Clarifications
- Return Items need to be in unused and brand new condition, include all merchandise tags, and in the original packaging.
- Please include the order number when processing a return.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc...) are non refundable.
- Refund payment will be credited to the card used when purchased.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping fee.
- Shipping cost is non refundable.
- Items received as a gift, can be exchanged or eligible for store credit only.
We are here to guide you with any issues you have with items under warranty that malfunction and/or have defects. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to handle the claim directly. Claims need to be filed with the company. In any event you fail to reach the company, Mega Babies will try to intervene on your behalf.