Meet Origami Mini Crib, the portable mini crib designed for modern families. Perfect for urban living or secondary living spaces, the Origami Mini's petite footprint and rolling feet allow for easy movement throughout the home, and will outlast a bassinet, providing a safe sleeping environment for your growing baby. With a folding mechanism for storage, the sustainable wood construction of the Origami Mini is both durable and lightweight.
- Urban Style And Size: Mini sized for nursery nooks, small spaces, or the grandparent's house. Its geometric lines and clean design are well suited to the modern home.
- Greengard Gold Certified: The Origami has been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and passes the most stringent emission standards. It contributes to clean indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- Grows with Baby: A smart alternative to a bassinet and suitable for a growing babe from newborn to beyond 18 months. The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with two adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- Easy Storage: Foldable frame with removable, locking caster wheels for easy storage and transport.
- Sustainable Design: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available. The mattress support is TSCA Compliant engineered wood.
- Safe For Baby: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- Includes a 1" mattress pad.
- Fits a US mini crib mattress (37 x 23.875") up to 5" thick
Dimensions & Weight
Assembled Dimensions: 39.25" x 25.75" x 36"
Assembled Weight: 50 lbs
Slat strength: 149. lbs
Maximum Weight: Stop using when the child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches.
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
Orders of in stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, if there is any different stock condition, like for example pre-order or special order it will be mentioned on the product page, with an estimated availability date.
You are eligible to return your order within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Normally, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs when returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that offers tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You can contact us during business hours via our main number. Or send us an email and we will get back to you promptly.