- The Ecleve Pulse Ultimate Comfort Hip Seat Carrier
- you can comfortably carry your child close to you from infancy to toddler years
- 9 different ways to wear
- this versatile baby carrier is ergonomically designed to grow with your child
The Ecleve Pulse Ultimate Comfort Hip Seat Carrier allows you to comfortably carry your child close to you from infancy to toddler years, thanks to our innovative hip wedge support seat. Unlike other outward facing and back carriers, Ecleve Pulse features a detachable hip seat which distributes baby’s weight evenly, thus easing back and shoulder pressure for the parent. With 9 different ways to wear, this versatile baby carrier is ergonomically designed to grow with your child, making it the only carrier you’ll ever need. Comfortable in any season, the Ecleve Pulse Carrier features a wrap away panel with breathable 3D air mesh lining, for added comfort, great for the warmer summer months. Whether you're on a short walk or a trip to the grocery store, the Ecleve baby carrier has you covered. Weighing only 1.6 lbs and made from 100% Supplex Nylon, a soft and breathable fabric that is durable, water repellent, and dries quickly.
- PROPER ERGONOMIC POSITION FOR BABY : Custom ergonomic design supports your child and maintains a healthy seated position, reducing the risk of hip dysplasia.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT : Extra thick mesh padded shoulder straps provide breathability and comfort for mom and dad.
- 9 WEARING OPTIONS : Allows you to find the most comfortable carry positions as your baby grows.
- DETACHABLE HIP SEAT : Hipseat can be used separately as an infant feeding or nursing support wedge, or as extra support for heavier toddlers. When positioned correctly around the parent’s waist, it evenly distributes baby’s weight and prevents leaning or twisting.
- ERGONOMIC FOR EVEN WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION : Wedge seat distributes baby’s weight, provides lumbar support, and relieves back and shoulder strain for the parent.
Award Winning : Winner of the 2018 National Parenting Product Awards, the ABC Kids Expo 2018 Babylist Fresh Finds Awards, and ""The IHDI acknowledges the Ecleve Pulse Baby Carrier as a
""hip-healthy"" product when used as directed.
- Proper ergonomic position for baby :Â Custom ergonomic design supports your child and maintains a healthy seated position, reducing the risk of hip dysplasia.
- Superior comfort :Â Extra thick mesh padded shoulder straps provide breathability and comfort for the parent.
- Built-in Infant Support :Â Easily adjusts to position baby closer to your body during inward facing carry, providing proper support and spinal alignment
- 9 Wearing options :Â Allows you to find the most comfortable carry positions as your baby grows
- Detachable Hip Seat :Â Hip seat can be used separately as an infant feeding support or as extra support for heavier toddlers. When positioned correctly around the parentâ€™s waist, it evenly distributes babyâ€™s weight and prevents leaning or twisting.
- Ergonomic for even weight distribution :Â Wedge seat distributes babyâ€™s weight and relieves back and shoulder strain for the parent.
- Additional safety features :Â Velcro waistband closure with additional buckle closure for extra security.
- Great for all-season use :Â Fold-away front panel rolls down into a self storage pouch to reveal a breathable mesh panel, making it great for the warmer summer months.
- Made with rugged and durable materials :Â Supplex(r) Nylon is water repellant, quick drying, and resistant to shrinkage and tears.
- Detachable Privacy Hood :Â Provides extra privacy and protection from harmful UV rays.
- Storage Pockets :Â Ideal for storing small items such as a cellphone or an extra diaper and wipes.
- Removable EPP Foam Wedge :Â Foam wedge seat can be removed to allow for extra storage or for washing.
- Super lightweight :Â Feather-light weighing only 1.6 lbs.
Age & Weight Limit
Order Processing & Shipping Estimates
Orders of in stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days, if there is any different stock condition, like for example pre-order or special order it will be mentioned on the product page, with an estimated availability date.
You are eligible to return your order within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Normally, you will be responsible for paying for the return shipping costs when returning your item. The shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a shipping service that offers tracking or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You can contact us during business hours via our main number. Or send us an email and we will get back to you promptly.