The Mountain Buggy Inner Tube Set includes two 10 inch inner tubes for the wheels of your Mountain Buggy swift, duet, or breeze stroller.
We advise 20psi (for swift™ and duet™ 10" tubes) as the highest amount of air pressure. It can be slightly lower, but this is the highest maximum pressure. If it's any higher than 20psi, the inner tubes may pop or deflate. Under-inflation can lead to problems with pinch flats. This can occur when you hit a bump and your under-inflated tire compresses to the rim. Underinflation can also cause the push to feel more difficult than usual and lead to accelerated tire wear. To help maintain proper pressure, we advise using a manual hand/foot pump with a tire gauge attached so that you may keep track of how much air pressure you're putting in the tire. We only recommend using a hand or bike pump, as an air compressor may rapidly fill the inner tube.
Shipping and Returns Policy
Order Processing and Shipping Estimates
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-5 business days.
- Pre-order or special-order items will have the estimated availability and/or shipping date mentioned on the product page.
- Most orders exceeding $74.99 (USD) are eligible for free shipping, all other orders will incur a shipping fee. Applicable shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
Return Policy: US Only
We at Mega Babies pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We value our customers and want them to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you would like to return a new item, Mega Babies offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% money back guarantee (with the exception of the return shipping fee and late fees). If we ship outside of the US, there are no returns permitted.
How To Process A Return
- Contact email@example.com to initiate an RMA.
- Returns shipped after 5 business days of receiving the RMA # may incur a late fee.
- Place items in original packaging.
- Include all merchandise tags.
Terms and Conditions
- Items to be returned need to be in unused and brand-new condition, must include all merchandise tags, and must be in the original packaging.
- You may take the product out of the box to check if it meets your expectations. However, if we observe any damage to the product upon its return to us, the return may be refused or only a partial refund will be provided.
- Online orders may only be returned via delivery to the indicated address, not in-store.
- Clearance and reduced items are final sale items and cannot be returned.
- Custom and specialty orders (furniture, mattresses, etc...) are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Any refund payment will be credited to the credit card used when purchased.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
- All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Any items received as a gift can be exchanged for store credit only.
- If a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect address entered by customer, a refund will not be issued unless the product is returned in unused and brand-new condition. (Please contact us immediately for any address updates.)
- If a package is undeliverable (e.g., wrong address/ missing unit/apartment #) or refused, we will assess a refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer.
We are here to guide you with any issues you have with items under warranty. Unfortunately, we cannot handle the claim on your behalf. Claims must be filed directly with the manufacturer. If you fail to reach the manufacturer, Mega Babies will do its best to assist you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.